Wednesday, July 27, 2011

He's Got My Back


Somehow on Sunday, I hurt my back.  I mean, the kind of hurt that woke me up in the middle of the night and made me moan with every move.  And sometimes it makes me stop short of breathing.  How is breathing that hard?  Monday and Tuesday I spent wincing with almost every move.  And I realize how annoying it is to the people around me, but it just can't be helped.

And Mr. F. is darling.  He is patient and kind and rubs my back to see if that might help.  I think it's a smidge better today.  maybe.  I hope so.

If I could go to a stationery store, I'd go buy this card and give it to my loving husband.  But as it is, I just spent a small fortune on the Curly Girl Design website.  You should hit them up.  My cards will be delivered sometime next week.  Hopefully, I will be out and about by then.

1 comment:

  1. Aww. Mr. F sounds like a sweetie. My hubs is amazing too; I can just look at him a certain way and he knows I secretly want a foot massage. It's like a super-power (albeit a relatively lame one).

    ReplyDelete

Let's get this party started! What'dya say?